Сучасне матерiало- та товарознавство
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

THE CHANGES IN THE CATTLE BLOOD IMMUNOLOGIC INDICES INDUCED BY 1,2,4-TRIAZOLE DERIVATIVE "SIPHUZOL" ADMINISTRATION

Перейти донизу

THE CHANGES IN THE CATTLE BLOOD IMMUNOLOGIC INDICES INDUCED BY 1,2,4-TRIAZOLE DERIVATIVE "SIPHUZOL" ADMINISTRATION Empty THE CHANGES IN THE CATTLE BLOOD IMMUNOLOGIC INDICES INDUCED BY 1,2,4-TRIAZOLE DERIVATIVE "SIPHUZOL" ADMINISTRATION

Повідомлення автор Admin Вт Бер 12, 2019 4:31 pm

Zvenigorodska T. V.,
Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Ukraine
tami777@ukr.net

THE CHANGES IN THE CATTLE BLOOD IMMUNOLOGIC INDICES INDUCED BY 1,2,4-TRIAZOLE DERIVATIVE "SIPHUZOL" ADMINISTRATION

Primary goals of clinical pharmacokinetics include enhancing efficacy and decreasing toxicity of a drug therapy. The great advancements in this direction call for development of new low-toxic but highly pharmacologically active drugs [2, 6]. An attempt to chemically link the organic fragments and heterocyclic 1,2,4-triazole is of immediate interest nowadays. New original veterinary drugs with water-soluble 1,2,4-triazole derivatives serving as active agents have proven to be very efficient [3, 4].  Some chemical compounds with promising properties have been also found among other structural classes of substituted 1,2,4-triazoles [4]. Their multifunctionality combined with low toxicity lay ground for producing new pharmacologically active compounds [1]. Among the 1,2,4-triazole derivatives there are found emulsion stabilizers, decolourants and biosynthetic catalysts. A number of derivatives have been found to be biologically active and are used for producing anti-bacterial, neuroleptic, and spasmolytic pharmaceutical drugs. Thus, researching the effects of the biologically active substance (sodium 2-(4-methyl-5-(thiophene-2-yl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-ylthio)acetate) on the dinamics of certain haematological and biochemical blood parameters in cows is quite topical.
A negative impact of some environmental factors and overall ecological deterioration has significantly changed animals' level of health. Further on, their prolonged stay inside a confined space with lack of solar and UV exposure leads to deregulation of the stable microclimate causing animals' distress and compromising their physiological state. This decreases cattle's nonspecific resistance, entails secondary immunodeficiency and as a result causes gastrointestinal and respiratory diseases.
Unreasonable and indiscriminate use of antibiotics (sulphanilamides, nitrofurans etc.) often disrupts biological processes and decreases immunological reactivity of animals inducing nephro- and hepatotoxicity and also causing allergic reactions. Thus, our objective was to to determine the effects of water-soluble 1,2,4-triazole compound administration on the immune status of tethered cattle [5].
Materials and methods. The research materials include blood samples taken from cows aged 3-5. WBC count was done using Goriaev chamber. For the detection of circulating immune complexes we have applied Digeon method (1977). Immunoglobulins G, А, М were quantitated using Mancini method (1965). The following indices were taken into account when evaluating cattle immune status: neutrophil phagocytic rate, phagocytic number and phagocytic coefficient that were estimated based on the visual enumeration of coliform bacteria (Escherichia coli 0-20) that were absorbed by neutrophils.
Results. The research was conducted at the PAT Vidrodzennia in Khorol district. We've formed a cattle study group (n=10) and gave the cows IM injections of an aqueous solution of a new water-soluble compound 15.3 % at the dose of 33 mL three times at 10-day intervals. The obtained results were compared to the indices before the administration. The research findings are presented in the table 1.
Table1. Cattle blood immunologic indices upon administration of "Siphuzol"
THE CHANGES IN THE CATTLE BLOOD IMMUNOLOGIC INDICES INDUCED BY 1,2,4-TRIAZOLE DERIVATIVE "SIPHUZOL" ADMINISTRATION Ouo3010
Foot-note.* – Р<0.05, *** – Р<0.001 compared to the indices before the administration

On the 20th and 40th day after the administration of sodium 2-(4-methyl-5-(thiophene-2-yl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-ylthio)acetate we've detected a 2.7 times increase in the phagocytic number  (Р<0.001) and a twofold increase in phagocytic coefficient which can signify cell immunity improvement. IgG level has decreased by 8.2 % (Р<0.05) while IgM level has risen by as much as 20 % (Р<0.05) compared to the indices before the drug administration. WBC count has grown from 5.3±0.6 109/L to 7.2±0.6 109/L (Р<0.05) on the 20th day and up to 6.6±0.7 109/L (Р<0.05) on the 40th day. On the 40th day CIC levels have shrunk by 23 % meaning that overall antigen load of organisms had decreased, hence, the animals improved their response to heterologous agents.
Conclusions: Upon the administration of sodium 2-(4-methyl-5-(thiophene-2-yl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-ylthio)acetate there have been observed a definite increase in phagocytic number, phagocytic coefficient, WBC сount and IgM level and decrease in IgG level and CIC.

Bibliography

1.Bibik V.V., Bolgov D. M. (2000). Tiotriazolin: farmakologiya i farmakoterapiya [Thiotriazolin: pharmacology and pharmacotherapy]. Kyiv, Ukrayinskiy medichniy almanah, V. 3, № 4, 226–229. 2. Parchenko V. V., Panasenko O. I., Knysh Ye. H. Dzublyk I. V., Trohymenko, O. P., Panaseko T. V. (2008) Protyvirusna aktyvnist solei 2-[5-(furan-2-il)-4-R-1,2,4-tryazol-3-iltio]atsetatnykh kyslot [Antiviral activity of 2-[5-(furan-2-yl)-4-R-1,2,4-triazole-3-iltio] acetic acid salts]. Farmatsevtychnyi zhurnal, № 6, 79–85. 3.Shcherbyna R. O., Parchenko V. V., Pavlov S. V., Panasenko O. I., Knysh Ye. H., Belenichev I. F. (2011) Neiroprotektyvna aktyvnist S-pokhidnykh 1,2,4-triazolu [Neuroprotective activity of the 1,2,4-triazole S-derivatives]. Zaporozhskyi medytsynskyi zhurnal, № 13(1), 94–97. 4. Shcherbyna R. О., Samura Т. P., Kyrychko B. P., Zvenihorodska T. V. Hyrenko I. V. (2017). The research of ammonium 2-((4-amino-5-(morpholinomethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-yl)thio)acetate (PKR-177) influence on biochemical indices in rats blood under hepatitis initiated by tetrachloride methane. Zaporozhye Medical Journal, V. 19, № 6 (105), 819 –822. 5. Vinnitskiy L.I. (2000). Problemy klinicheskogo primeneniya immunokorrektorov v xirurgicheskoj klinike [Problems of the clinical use of immunomodulators in a surgical clinic]. Antybiotyky i Himioterapiya, № 12, 12–16. 6. Zvenihorodska T. V., Kyrychko B. P. (2016). Vplyv preparatu «Sіfuzol» na rіven’ cytokіnіv u syrovatcі krovі shchurіv za gostrogo zapalennya [Influence of preparation «Sifuzol» on the level of serum cytocines in retwith acute inflamations]. Ukrainskiy chasopys veterynarnyh nauk, № 237, 309–314.

Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 98
Дата реєстрації : 12.03.2019

https://matovarzn.forumotion.me

Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу

Повернутися до початку

Права доступу до цього форуму
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі